Wednesday, January 7, 2015

NEERAJ PANT

State/City: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad, AEC

♦ Minerva Academy is a really a good training institute rather than any other. I have tried lots of coaching center, but Minerva is academy that Lt. Col Deol Sir has maintained the rules of academy and he handed over the responsibility on great dedicated hands like mam, Ranjit Sir and an iron pillar and a role model Mani Sir. I love the training of personality development and SSB clearing course and yes “No one is going to stop me” and obroy sir said “ I am not stopping you”. Thanks for the teachers to make fun of me during tasks they taught because that fun have molded my way of thinking toward a gentleman cadet rather than a normal boy I was.

♦ After 10 days I found that what I was looking for the past 5 years was here in Minerva Academy. I pray for Late Lt. Col Deol and thanks to make an academy like this which is dedicated toward well wish of academy. Confidence level of mine is on top. It will be my tribute to Late Lt. Col Deol Sir, when I will made it, when I will be recommended.

♦ This is not a coaching this is a dedicated NGO which is dedicated toward well force of their students. Everything is so fine that we all feel that we are in defence academy. Everything on time with five star facility. Every worker is dedicated to his job. Love the food in Minerva academy mess. I will never forget the time I spent in Minerva academy. I wish my regards to the man who is now working, may god be with his always keep him fit and fine.

♦ Initially I was in doubt for this academy because I didn’t know anybody in Minerva, but I have met so many officers here. I obeyed them and I really found it worked.

♦ May every student will come to Mierva. Its my tribute to Minerva Academy. Thanks to all the staff members.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments