Tuesday, January 20, 2015

BIKSON VERMA

State/City: Patiala, Punjab
SSB Center & course: Bhopal (Navy) TES

♦  After having first glance of academy, I was dam sure that I have made a best decision. The faculty member & their co-operative nature make me love about Minerva academy also I came to know about my hidden qualities that were shown to me here.

First and the most important change that took place was transformation of dishonesty to honesty. I am proud to be honest man now. Here I came to know about my physical endurance and the way to live with friends who were once stranger to me.

Academy infrastructure is awesome and is incomparable. Hostel was pretty good. Grounds sports facilities were best surrounding is such fabulous that it gives us way to be in nature.  Mess was good as we have food with all friends makes us feel like heaven at the time.

Ya definitely I am confident for my upcoming ssb interview.  I made best choice of my life to be here in such a worthy & affectionate environment. I love Minerva academy and proud to be minervan now.

Off-course, I will recommend this beautiful academy to other candidates and I will them to meet Mani Sir, Who’s has awesome ability to make ounce’s happy Ranjit sir is the best who empowered & increase the desire to become an officer in Indian armed forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments