Tuesday, January 20, 2015

ADITYA P. BHAT

State/City: Varodra, Gujrat
SSB Center & Course: NDA

♦ There is nothing I do not love about this great institution from its infrastructure to its mess to its auditorium everything is fabulous. I love the sports facility provided to the students and the fields.

♦ When I arrived here on the first day, I was introvert and was not able to create a bonding with someone whom I have met for the first time. Institution polished the skins we had to perfection and groomed us to an extent where we did not think we could even be.

♦ I am now much more confident about everything and can subsequently feel to improve then even more by staying in touch with this institution as long as I am alive.

♦ The infrastructure is excellent. The hostel and mess were good. The food did not give us a feeling that we were not at home. The hostels were clean and awesome. Frankly, this is my first stay in hostel in my life and first stay is one I will never forget.

♦ Yes, I feel pretty confident about my upcoming SSB interview and feel that I will easily crack it. I go by the principles of a great institution.

♦ I never thought about my decision to be right on wrong about Minerva. Because, There is no institution in this country which can match the standards of this institution.

♦ Therefore, the one who chooses Minerva has never made a mistake in choosing the institution.

♦ I will always recommend Minerva Academy to all Aspirants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments